Dennis formally entered the real estate industry in 2010, where he has been fully immersed in all aspects of real estate. With a focus on client investment portfolios and development projects, his conviction drives the firm forward as the team continually incorporates new technologies to foster extraordinary results for buyers, sellers, and investors alike.
As a previous co-founder and broker-of-record with an independent brokerage for 7 years, Dennis had the opportunity to grow successful teams in Southern California, Northern California, and Washington before exiting for a newly invigorated journey. Dennis is inspired to significantly raise the standards of the client experience, tirelessly advocating for his clients along with mentoring agents to become better versions of themselves. All of these opportunities he calls an honor.
Investing in yourself through education and continual improvement is always on his mind, leading to the following accreditations, to name a few.
- Bachelor of Management Degree (Marketing Major), University of Lethbridge
- Master of Business Administration with a Marketing Specialization, Simon Fraser University
- Green Designation from the National Association of REALTORS®
- Certificate in Negotiations from the Stanford Center for Business Development
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation, Real Estate Negotiation Institute
- Certified Probate & Trust Specialist, California Association of REALTORS®
- Real Estate Broker, California
- Managing Broker, Washington
- Principal Broker, Oregon
Raised on a farm in Alberta, Canada, Dennis developed a hearty work ethic, a grounding in integrity, and a strong appreciation for close relationships. He was the first person in his family to attend college. Five days after graduating with a Degree in Management, he started his career as a business-to-business sales manager for an IT company, where he learned valuable lessons about marketing and negotiating large corporate deals.
Dennis entered real estate via a high-end boutique real estate firm with clear intent to be an industry leader, He took the opportunity to study the top-producing techniques and concierge services used by his industry-veteran colleagues. Perhaps there’s no better example of Dennis’ perseverance than his successful completion of the Tour Divide, a 2700-mile self-supported mountain bike race from Banff, Canada, to the Mexico border, three times.
He’s passionate about living life to the fullest, and he revels in the time spent with his wife and two daughters.